Announcement of Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia Research and PkM Grants Recipients 2021
by: Depilkom UPI 24/04/2021 18:15:37
The Research and Community Services Institution, Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia has released a list of lecturers who received grants in the implementation of Research and Community Services (PkM) in 2021. There are 9 research proposals from lecturers in the Computer Science Education Department who have successfully passed the funding selection, including:
- Prof. Dr. H. WAWAN SETIAWAN, M.Kom. with the title “DEVELOPMENT OF DYNAMIC GAME-BASED TEACHING SUMULATOR USING FINITE STATE MACHINE, PERSONALITY TRAIT AND LESSON PLAN: A COLLABORATION PROJECT BETWEEN UPI AND UNIVERSITY OF THE ASSUMPTION (UA)”
- Dr. WAHYUDIN M.T. with the title “Etnopedagogy through Alternative Teaching with Unplugged Computer Science”
- ENJUN JUNAETI S.Si., M.Si. with the title “The Functionality of the Black Hole Game Based on Learning Models in the Development of Technology-Enchance Leaming in Linear and Matrix Teachings Subjects”
- ERLANGGA S.Kom., M.T. with the title “DEVELOPMENT OF MOBILE CLOUD COMPUTING FRAMEWORK IN MOBILE LEARNING SYSTEM TO PROVIDE VIDEO LEARNING RESOURCES MATERIALS”
- Prof. Dr. MUNIR, M.IT. with the title “MEME-BASED MOBILE LEARNING TO IMPROVE STUDENT COGNITIVES IN SUPPORTING BIODIVERSAL LEARNING”
- RASIM S.T., M.T. with the title “Smart Campus: Guide Tour Based on Augmented Reality 3D”
- YAYA WIHARDI, S.Kom., M.Kom. with the title “Application of Artificial Intelligence in a Digital-Based School Management System”
- RIZKY RACHMAN JUDHIE PUTRA, M.Kom. with the title “Reading and Writing Training for Multimedia and Digital Literacy Teaching Materials at Elementary Schools in Rancabolang Gedebage Bandung”
- BUDI LAKSONO PUTRO, S.Si., M.T. with the title “CLASS ACTION RESEARCH TRAINING (PTK) FOR IMPROVING THE QUALITY OF TEACHING FOR PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHERS IN RANCABOLANG, GEDEBAGE, BANDUNG”
Congratulations to the lecturers of the Computer Science Education Department who have successfully passed the selection for acceptance of research and community service proposal grants in 2021. Hopefully the research will be carried out smoothly and can be of benefit to the wider community.
To see the document list of grant recipients for Research and Community Service proposals in 2021, please see here.