Figure 1. Seminar Poster
On Saturday, February 12, 2022, a National Seminar was held virtually with the theme Edu-Talk Seminar on Virtual Internet of Things (IoT) – Challenge and Opportunity for The Future. This seminar is organized by Educare. Educare is an institution that was founded on December 21, 2011 with co-founder Yudi Ahmad Hambali, M.T. who is also one of the lecturers in the Computer Science study program at the University of Education Indonesia. Educare by having three main programs, namely
· Coworking Space - a place where individuals with educational, work, or business backgrounds work in one place.
· Educare Community - A community engaged in education and social sector by building education with good character and character.
· Educare IT – focuses on the ability and scientific development of information technology in the 21st century and the Industrial Revolution 4.0.
Figure 2. Educare Co-Founder Speech
Educare also has a Study Club program that is engaged in Education, especially in the field of Information Technology (IT) related to the Internet of Things (IoT) and Web Programming. This community is not only limited to sharing knowledge, but invites every human being in the community to have character and have noble character.
At the seminar held by Educare, one of the lecturers of the Computer Science Study Program was the speaker. This seminar invites speakers including:
· Angga Rusdinar, S.T., M.T., Ph.D - Dean of the Faculty of Applied Sciences, Telkom University - Keynote Speaker
· Eddy Prasetyo Nugroho, M.T. - Lecturer of Computer Science at the Indonesian Education University - Doctoral student at IPB University - Speaker who has expertise in the field of IoT
· Aris Pujud Kurniawan – CTO and Co-Founder of PT Indo Trans Teknologi
Eddy Prasetyo Nugroho, M.T. explained related to IoT research that had been carried out including:
· A Review of Intrusion Detection System in IoT with Machine Learning Approach: Current and Future Research (2020)
· Intrusion Detection Model of IoT-Drone Trajectory using Deep Learning for Precision Agriculture (Recent Doctoral Research)
He also discussed various examples related to IoT, for example related to Smart Classroom and Big Data.
Figure 3. First Speaker, Eddy Prasetyo Nugroho M.T.,conveyed the material
Hopefully, with this webinar, the IoT field in Indonesia will become more developed. The complete link for the video recording of the seminar can be seen at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mkZ3oAeV6I.
Writer: Rosa A. S.